On Oct 27, 2008, at 11:25 PM, Steve McMahon wrote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
just for the record: the plan we discussed in DC was to make a call for new framework team members by the end of the (this!) month, which is now very soon. we might miss that goal, but the point is that it really shouldn't be too long until we've established a new team for 4.0.

Shall I draft a call announcement for discussion?

oh, that would be great!!

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]