On 26 okt 2008, at 22:42, Alexander Limi wrote:

Hi team,

There's been a lot of activity and excitement about Plone 4 after the
Plone Conference, and I'd like for us to start moving on the development
for it.

Hanno Schlichting has said that he'd like to be the release manager for
Plone 4, and I'd like to formally propose him as a candidate for this
role. Martin Aspeli has indicated that he'd like to help Hanno in a
"developer communication" role, so Hanno can focus on his job of the
release manager, and Martin will help communicate what's going on to our
core developers and add-on product developers.

+1+1. Excellent idea. I'm sure that Hanno can do the job (and Martin of course).

Danny