On 18.12.2008, at 11:34, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

[...] things
like user interface and documentation should be a full part of the
process,

absolutely

and therefore should be reflected in the membership of the
group which makes decisions based on those factors.

i think that conclusion is the only part where we disagree. can we agree at least on that? ;-)

cheers,

tom

Wichert.

--