On 18 Dec 2008, at 10:34, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

things like user interface and documentation should be a full part of the process

+1

and therefore should be reflected in the membership of the group which makes decisions based on those factors.

Concerning that equation, I'm less sure.

Certainly, it would be nice to see a '100% balanced' Team membership, but the overt expression of expertise in technical/development (more than in design of UI) does not reduce my expectation that

* the members of the Framework Team

can achieve results that are pleasing, within

* the process of the Team

and within

* the processes of the broader Plone communities.