Hi,

As some of you might know, I am in charge of taking care of the requests
for write access to collective and archetypes repositories.

Until now, access to collective is granted on request. Access to
archetypes repository is channeled through Jens Klein or Daniel Nouri.

I feel more and more uneasy about the difference of process for both
repositories.

This mail to make the following proposal :

what about granting write access to archetypes repository on request
just as for write access to the collective ? iow, bypassing the step
where Jens or Daniel gives approval.

Regards,
--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be

PS: proposal sent to framework team and Plone Foundation board mailing
lists as I see no clear owners of such a decision.

PS2: mail already sent in March, but I think it was never dispatched on
framework list