Thanks, Scott and Jeff.

I'm talking about a black and white print that looked pink, when I could also detect a bit of pink in in a color print.

I'm talking about the screen image with no print in it looking pink or orange or both.

If no one else had had this problem with Eikis, that would be good to hear. I didn't used to, with older Eikis. I only posted because it has happened twice. I can't believe it's my eyes, but it could be, I suppose, except that the whites on my computer screen look white. I'm about to have cataract surgery; I'll post here again if it's "just me." Scott, I'll have to wait a bit on data as the projector is stashed away in a location I get to maybe once a week.

The possibility that I am just nuts is certainly non zero. Strange things have happened before. There could be a giant "Pure White" switch on the Eiki that I have turned off, or something similarly obvious.

Fred Camper
Chicago