Hi Frameworks, I'm at last attempting to do some Super 8 blowups to 16mm but am
confounded at finding the right printer/lens/bellows configuration. I've
attempted to do the setup recommended by JK at:
http://www.jkcamera.com/digital_instr_.htm
with no luck, I just get a blurry grey image. I'm using a 50mm lens and tube
extensions on a K-103 model.

If anyone has any tips or could share with me a workshop manual being used by
your school/co-op it would be greatly appreciated! I've found a few official
manuals online but none that go into detail about doing blowup work.

Thank you.

John