From: Gawthrop, Rob <rob.gawth...@falmouth.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] 16:9 vs 4:3
To: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Date: Friday, October 21, 2011, 4:35 PM

What frame ratio do people think is best for a painting and should it be
cropped later to fit the ready-made picture-frame?

Rob

On 21/10/2011 09:50, "Freya" <freya...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It's because there were no cars back then so the people who were allergic to
horses had to walk really fast to make up for all the lost time in their lives.

I might start trying it myself! :)

love

Freya