Maybe Spectra can order some up, and then ship it to you?

It would actually be rather easy for them to do this-- they can just run
down to the Hollywood distribution center and pick anything up for you, and
then  send it on its way to Ireland. Or even have it delivered to them.

Hollywood has everything in stock-- but remember, there are some minimum
quantities on most double-perf.

I think your best bet would be the acetate b/w print film. It's cheaper
too, and I don't think there's a minimum. That and some of the other b/w lab
stocks will soon be history, I fear, so stock up. B/w print film can also be
 reversed to produce a projectable image, just like Tri-X. It has a low ASA
 though.

Kodak used to supply an acetate sound film but I believe it was recently
discontinued, with Estar the only alternative. Their high-contrast titling
film  is good also, and useful for many purposes.

BTW, do you know the pitch of your high-speed camera? You might be in
luck-- many of them are .3000.

In a message dated 1/23/2012 3:22:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,