Hi,

It might be risky to work with this film. Does it smell and is it already
dissolving?
If it just the metal casing then there should be no problem.
I have restorated nitrate films from late Ottoman but they were kept in
good condition and
in new cases. If you can send a picture of it, the case and the film itself
it might be easier to tell.
And I'd like to have such a photo, too.

tarik aktas