Robert Nelson's "Bleu Shut" which references the clock in the corner
of the screen, so the viewer will know how much time is left in case
he or she is bored.

Christopher Maclaine's "The End" also addresses the viewer in the
present tense.

But these two examples may be more 2nd person than 1st person because
"you" is used more often than "I". Though in the Christan Metz sense,
"I" is not the filmmaker speaking but the film itself.

Then of course there are Peter Rose's "Secondary Currents" and
Michael Snow's "So Is This" in which the film is speaking in the
first person present tense as an utterer of film-speech and there is
no interior monologue but only direct monologue, even if these ramble
and take tangents, etc.

-Pip