No super 8 processing in Turkey - the guys who sell Super 8, send it off to
Germany.
I remember someone on here mentioning that X-ray bags just freaks em out
and they just yank up the cancer. Just make sure it's carry on as passenger
X-rays tend to be weaker (as this list has pointed out in previous air
travel discussions.)

--
ekrem serdar
austin, tx