Perhaps having not contributed / followed FRAMEWORKS since its earlier
incarnation when film was film and frameworks was film, it is wasted energy to
complain / confront / oppose / question Freya's contribution from back in June
(Sent: 29 June 2012 11:59).   But I will.
Trust is conservative, reactionary, safe, passive
Your is possessive
Instinct is plain wrong; perhaps Freya means intuition, but it is unlikely that
film imperatives / drives / inclinations / choices have any instinctual basis
And - well there's always an and in a homily; it gives the appearance of option
/ choice / complexity
Don't go for the - beware / danger / pergwl is it / naughty / forbidden fruit /
breaking the fast / ignoring commandments / the way to oblivion of the soul
Cliché - well that puts pay to many experimental films which play with cliché,
doesn't it

And as for the wet site which tell you how to make a (good) experimental film,
I'd have it taken down if I could, as it is written by persons of limited
understanding, cultural depth and knowledge.
Better would be advice as to which books to read, films to see, thoughts to
explore.
Sorry Freya, your advice is a distraction.

Now if you want to witness and learn from the fount of knowledge, then I
suggest .........(the message was interrupted at this point by the forces of
convention)