Dear List Demons:

It's a good thing interweb packets bounce through the astral plane, because
I've sprung a sprocket on my astral projector, and if it wasn't for Frameworks
I'd be getting bored.

So I noticed David Woods curious post, and using the all-seeing eye of truth
you can sprout up here, I discovered that indeed some Evil Kalvinist Killjoys
have STOLEN Woods' sense of irony and sarcasm to the point where he seems to
believe Freya was actually taking that wiki post seriously, somehow missing the
possibility she was assuming that its silliness would be self-evident to anyone
who has seen films, read books, explored thoughts -- under the influence of the
right chemicals and spells, of course.

Well, happily, since I'm still stuck up here, I have consulted the appropriate
mix of ancient gods / extra-terrestials, and have come up with a ritual to
drive the moralizing self-righteous party-poop from Woods' body, returning him
to the sharp intellect we all once knew and loved. But I need to get back down
to Earth to perform it.

And I do have to say, the contributions have not exactly been flowing like the
phallic phountains of Italy, and I am beginning to think I shall never feel my
human meat again. So, if not for the sake of my woodie, then for Woodsy, please
do help.

Kenneth