Strange question that maybe someone out there can help me with.
I'm putting together a crowd sourced film and I'm trying to figure out the best way to receive the content. The work submitted will be in the form of video, audio and photographic content captured on cell phones and or tablets and I'll be accessing the content in a short turn around. The submissions will come from anyone in the general public during a single day.
Has anybody tried anything like this yet?
Do you have any suggestions on the best way to accomplish this?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!

Cheers,

Adam Sekuler