hihi

so i run a crowd sourced film festival in australia [15Mb of FAME] and it's
all onsite so we deal with physical submissions over the lead-up duration
of a couple of days of footage which is then collated and edited over 48
hours or so... it's a rather mammothian task as the festival while not
enormous involves well over 5000 bodies. thankfully not that many submit
footage...

we deal with raw files [mpeg4/mov files] from mostly phones and it's just a
direct upload of data via USB etc with a team of uber punk monk peeps
managing it onsite. it's all rather hectic.

looking forward to seeing/hearing about your project further.

here's what we did in the first year...

http://www.15mb-of-fame.tv/

    victoria waghorn
founder // filmmaker