Hi all,
I've pretty much got the conventional D-19 process down now (as taken from the
darkroom cookbook). Now I feel it's time to experiment a little. I want to
shoot one roll of 16mm film with the same subject matter/ lighting/ cam
settings etc.. and then take sections of that film (5ft or so at a time) and
develop them individually using different D-19 combinations.
The problem is I want to develop with very small quantities of D-19. So I want
to develop in standard photographic 35mm paterson tanks and not my massive
lomos (which requires lots of chemistry). As far as I know there are no small
developing tanks to develop 16mm tests. Is there? Does anyone have any
information on how or where I could get my hands on such tester tanks to
develop very short lengths of film well? Or if possible, how to modify a
photographic 35mm developing tank to do some tests in.
All the bestKevin