If I understand you rightly, just mix up a gallon in a bucket, and
likewise for the fixer and hypoclear, and do your processing from one
bucket to another in the dark (or under a safelight for 7363).  Especially
if the film strips are short, this is (I submit) the fastest and easiest
way to do it.

Use a stainless steel pot for the developer to get it to temperature (in a
water bath), and put a floating lid on it between uses.

-Robert Schaller