Hello Jen,

Ron Green (who often goes by J. Ronald Green when publishing) is
working on a book about film and video loops in experimental film and
gallery art. He had a piece called "The Re-emergence of the Film/Video
Loop" in Millennium Film Journal, issue #55.

Best,
Jonathan

p.s. really enjoyed your A MOVIE.

Jonathan Walley