Have you considered: IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE by Wong Kar-wai, A TIME TO LIVE
AND A TIME TO DIE by Hou Hsiao-Hsien, COLD WATER by Olivier Assayas, or THE
MAGNIFICENT AMBERSONS by Orson Welles?

By the way -- what made you decide to do this series? What's it for? By the
way -- is "Proustian Cinema" a real term that people use? It's just funny
-- my friend and I were planning a similar series for Doc Films in Chicago,
and he kept wanting to call it "Proustian Cinema", and I thought that was
something he'd made up...

Anyway. Hope this was helpful. Nice to meet you.

from,
Haley