From: FrameWorks [mailto:frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Polta
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:30 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] the fate of Em Gee...

Hi. I certainly don't have any knowledge but I'm hereby seconding Roger Beebe's
inquiry as to the resolution and disposition of the lauded and mysterious Em
Gee Film Library. I assume that the guy just retired or finally decided to shut
the business down but very curious to hear any anecdotes or learn the fate of
the collection. Any leads...

Steve Polta