From: Steve Polta
Sent: Aug 25, 2013 2:29 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] the fate of Em Gee...

Hi. I certainly don't have any knowledge but I'm hereby seconding Roger
Beebe's inquiry as to the resolution and disposition of the lauded and
mysterious Em Gee Film Library. I assume that the guy just retired or
finally decided to shut the business down but very curious to hear any
anecdotes or learn the fate of the collection. Any leads...

Steve Polta