 From: Dennis Doros <milefi...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] the fate of Em Gee...

I do know that Murray's beautiful 35mm nitrate print of THE BIG STAKES ended up
at the Library of Congress so I suspect that other nitrate prints ended up
there as well.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefi...@gmail.com
Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com
Visit our new websites!  www.portraitofjason.com, www.shirleyclarkefilms.com,
Support "Milestone Film" on Facebook and Twitter!

See the website: Association of Moving Image Archivists and like them on
Facebook
AMIA 2013 Conference, Richmond, Virginia, November 5-9!