Hi Adrian, Check out the links on this page.
http://www.gladstonefilms.com/Classiccameras.html

Also on this page is a bunch of links you may find interesting.

http://www.gladstonefilms.com/links.html

Best

On 8/28/13 11:29 AM, Adrian Yepez wrote:
Hello,

My name is Adrian. I live in Austin, TX and I'm currently a student at my
community college, Austin Community College (or ACC), and I need some help as
to where a good starting point would be when it comes to researching Bolex
cameras. Yesterday I pitched an idea to my two RTF professors about starting up
a club that's involved in investing in vintage film equipment for the RTF
students at ACC to have access to and start up an experimental film portion of
the RTF program. One professor absolutely loved the idea of having that aspect
as part of the RTF Program and deeply encouraged me to actually make this club
happen. But on the other hand my other professor gave me the harsh realities as
to why that would never work. Unfortunately I won't go into detail as to why
that wouldn't work, but I left his office with my head pointed to the sky
because I believe it can actually work. I mean why not right? My goal is learn
to how to use and know as much information about old Bolex cameras. I want film
to still be alive and used by students, regardless if they're from a community
college or not, to not only have on their résumé but as an amazing experience
as well. A student that diversifies themselves by having the experience of both
worlds would truly give them a wider perspective in the film industry. So Im
reaching out to anybody that is willing to give me a good starting point I
would most appreciate it! Please anybody! Thank you.

-Adrian

SAVE FILM! SAVE THE PAST! PROTECT THE VINTAGE CRAFT!

Sent from my iPhone

Steven Gladstone
New York Based Filmmaker
917-886-5858