You've got to wonder why people keep 'effing around with pc codecs and
searching around endlessly in hidden directories for files when there is
such a thing called a Mac. Add up your hours and I think you'll find a Mac
would pay for itself within a month. Heave the cryptic multi-tasking Edsel
into the bin, get a Mac and spend your time focussing on ideas.

Just my thoughts,
Peter
Perth (way down south, not the bonnie one).