From: Aaron Juneau
Sent: 02/26/14 04:16 PM
To: 'frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com'
Subject: [Frameworks] Turner and Film

Dear frameworks members, I'm contacting from Tate Etc. Magazine, London in the
hope that somebody at Frameworks might be able to help me with some research
I'm undertaking with regard to an article we're publishing in a couple issues
time. Essentially the article will focus on J.M.W Turner's influence on film. I
was wondering whether somebody at Frameworks could advise on some interesting,
perhaps less known filmmakers who have been influenced by him? I'm really
looking at hard fact and solid evidence as opposed to conjecture. Any
assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. My very best, Aaron
Juneau Editorial Assistant TATE ETC. magazine 20 John Islip Street Millbank
London SW1P 4RG T: +44 (0)20 7821 8606 F: +44 (0)20 7887 3940 E:
aaron.jun...@tate.org.uk www.tate.org.uk/tateetc follow us on Twitter:
@TATEETCmag

http://cinemawork.webs.com