In Atlanta, I present Film Love: www.filmlove.org
Often I am showing classics, but I also show recent work, from
Atlanta-based to regional/national/international. Many different venues;
shows are matched thematically to location when possible.

Also in Atlanta, Contraband Cinema shows mostly new work by younger
filmmakers but also some classics. http://contrabandcinema.com/
Peripheral Visions is based at Georgia State University and hosts
filmmakers, some experimental (hi Roger Beebe!).
http://peripheralvisions.org/

Andy Ditzler
www.filmlove.org
www.johnq.org
Graduate Institute of the Liberal Arts, Emory University

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Huckleberry Lain <huckleberryl...@gmail.com