I haven’t been following this as closely as I might, so apologies if this is a
repeat, but Chuck’s post about a-g publications made me realize that I haven’t
noticed Incite getting mentioned in this thread yet.  Not only is it one of the
few journals focused on experimental media, but the most recent issue was
specifically focused on microcinemas (and mobile cinemas, expanded cinema,
etc.).  Apparently they burned through the print run of that issue, but I’m
given to understand that they’re printing a second run soon.  Take a look at
their website for full information about this last issue along with previous
and upcoming ones:

http://www.incite-online.net

…
R.