I managed to take unopened photographic chemicals packed in a suitcase that
went in the aeroplane hold from Manchester to Barcelona.

Check with your airline. The other option I considered if you have time is to
buy stuff online and have it posted to the address you will be at abroad…

Good luck!

Mary

http://www.marystark.co.uk/
http://interwovenpractices.co.uk/