The Tetenal E-6 3 baths kit that Heath is referring to is available
from Freestyle
photo<http://www.freestylephoto.biz/102034-Tetenal-Colortec-E-6-Kit-5-Liter>.
I wouldn't risk carrying that stuff in my luggage, if there's a spill or
anything... Also, it is quite heavy (unless we're talking about the 1L
kit). Best thing would be to ship it if you really want to hold on to that
specific box that you got in the UK.

Best,

Philippe

Film | Photography | Cinematography | Performance | Visuals
www.philippe-leonard.com