I've been using CrashPlan for backup, of picture files not video files, but over 1 TB. The initial backup can take quite a while. It seems reliable. For a small fee you get unlimited space. But, they, and the others, only do single backups and advise customers to also backup their files elsewhere. In other words, they don't guarantee they won't lose the files. My solution is multiple external hard drives in two different locations. And you have to keep testing these and keep backing up to these -- even without much use, data on them will eventually get corrupted and the drives themselves will fail. So I transfer the files fresh from my computer every so often. If I couldn't fit all my files on my computer, as formerly, I would re-record them from one to the other. If you use Western Digital hard drives they have a program that runs extended tests on their hard drives to look for flaws, so I use that too.

Fred Camper
Chicago