Edo,

My understanding is all the recent discontinuations happen because the stock is
expiring in the warehouse. So Kodak tightens up its product line by dropping
the money losers. Of course with less stocks to choose from, film because less
desirable to shoot. I imagine that the last stocks left standing will be 200T
and 500T colour negative, which are the most popular with Hollywood.

As David said in excellent detail, Kodak doesn't care about small time
customers. They are only interested in mass market sales. They are still
cheaper (especially in N.A.) but anyone interested in shooting film should put
their support behind the smaller manufacturers. This gutting of B&W stocks
might make Orwo more viable in the long term. Much in the same way when Kodak
dropped their B&W papers they allow Ilford to fill the void and become viable
again.

I'm surprised that 3302 and 3378 weren't discontinued with the B&W intermediate
stocks of this go round.

John