From: lana
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 9:52 PM
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Glitch video artists

Hi all,
I have been trying to remember the name of a collaborative duo that made some
videos I saw a few years ago.  One of the long works was a video made from a
Hollywood western.  They used a technique that recorded digital glitches and
artifacting that left streaks and blocks of color.  Ring any bells?

Any other suggestions of folks working with Digital Cinema/Video Art in a
self-referential way, (the self being Digital Cinema), would be appreciated as
well.

Thanks,
Lana