I don't have the book in hand, and it has been awhile since I read it, but
I believe that there is also a useful discussion on Vertov and MWMC in
Robert Stam's Reflexivity in Film and Literature: From Don Quixote to
Jean-Luc Godard.

Best,

CC

>>> http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199388707.do
>>> http://books.google.com/books/about/Documentary.html?id=qtZ91DNvgBMC
>>>
>>> This doesn’t mention TONS of scholarly essays on Vertov and MWMC. Lots
>>> to work with.
>>> JW
>>>
>>> Dr. Jonathan Walley
>>> Associate Professor
>>> Department of Cinema
>>> Denison University
>>> wall...@denison.edu
>>>

>>> On Nov 23, 2014, at 4:08 PM, jaime cleeland <ethnom...@yahoo.co.uk>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,  I am writing an academic essay about 'Man with the Movie Camera'
>>> .  Any pointers on the reflexive mode within the film would be helpful.
>>>
>>> Jaime

Caryn Cline
Experimental Filmmaker & Teacher
vimeo.com/carynyc
Co-producer & cinematographer, *Acts of Witness*
www.actsofwitness.com