Hello frameworks team,
Anyone know of any safer, less toxic/ less fume-y ways of doing the nail
polish (/rubber cement) & bleaching of film process? (À la Naomi Uman).
Anything similar to nail polish that would keep film emulsion through a
bleaching? (Without the fumes/ toxicity?) I'm thinking of trying non-toxic
nail polishes but not sure they'll hold through the bleaching like
drugstore ones do... (I've been using splicer tape in place of nail polish
for sections when I can, but I can't do that for the entire film. Protects
the wanted areas of emulsion through a bleaching like nail polish.)
Cheers,
Kelly Gallagher
www.purpleriot.com
ke...@purpleriot.com