Hi Kelly,
I like to use glycerin with cotton q-tips and wipe it onto the areas where I
want the emulsion left untouched by the bleach. Do tests first to figure out
thickness. You can also use Vaseline but it's a little thicker and can be a
little harder to wash from the film afterwards. You can by the glycerin at the
pharmacy. I have also used masking tape but prefer the oil bass materials.
Hope this helps!
Roger

Sent from Outlook

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 8:07 AM -0700, "Kelly Gallagher" <ke...@purpleriot.com>