Hi,

Honestly, I don't know the equipment available here, but I am passing this
along nevertheless. It could be exactly what you're looking for! Even if
not, it is still good for people to know about.

BRIC Opens a New TV Studio at Coney Island Library

http://www.thelmagazine.com/2015/07/bric-opens-new-tv-studio-coney-island-library/

Best, Good Luck!

Elizabeth

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Amanda Christie <
ama...@amandadawnchristie.ca> wrote:

> Hey folks!
>
> I'm going to be spending November in Brooklyn  editing a film, and I am
> bringing my own gear, and I have a studio lined up to work in... but... I
> don't have room in my car for my monitor....  ( it was all shot on 35mm,
> but I'm editing digitally)
>
> Does anyone know if it would be possible to borrow or cheaply rent a
> monitor (or projector) in Brooklyn for the month of November so I can see
> what I'm doing?
> It would be so much easier if I didn't have to pack mine!
>
> I'll be editing using headphones too... so if anyone has speakers I could
> borrow, that would also be awesome... but not as vital as a monitor for me
> to see what I'm working on.
>

> Also... while I'm there... I would love to have a little viewing /
> feedback session if anyone is interested in seeing a rough cut and
> discussing.  I've been feeling rather isolated and like I'm working in a
> silo on this one for the last few years... feedback from peers would be
> great.  I've been working on this film for 6 years... it's my first feature
> length experimental doc.... Spectres of Shortwave... about radio towers...
>  there's an older 5 minute preview of it on my website that I made when I
> just started filming.... http://www.amandadawnchristie.ca/new-page-1/
> I'm hoping to finally finish the whole thing while I'm in Brooklyn.
>
> Anyhow... let me know if it's possible to find a monitor in Brooklyn, and
> also if anyone is interested in a little viewing/feedback session while I'm
> there.
>
> Looking forward to meeting some new folks and talking film!
>

> Amanda Dawn Christie

Elizabeth