Thanks Nicky and Rob for your input!

Well, I mixed up which bases are camera vs. print, but I will say that I've
had a moderate amount of success.

I ran 2x~30 ft of Kodak 7363 (Hi con) bi-packed in my Rex 4 on my JK, using
the same exposure table as I did for cinex tests. Emulsion to emulsion.
Same exposures in front of the lens or sandwiched in the camera. I wasn't
sure if the light - film - lens - film / light - lens - film - film would
differ/impact the refraction somehow and throw the exposure off a little.

I was making a positive of a traveling matte negative. I wouldn't recommend
it for that unless imprecision is okay with you. Just from eyeing it, I
would say it's .5mm - 1mm off, but that's okay for me under current
circumstances. Either way I am happy as it meant I didn't need to try and
hunt down reversal chemistry on short notice or wait on a lab. I didn't
bother trying to match it up at the tail end when initially spooling it
down.

For loading I made it on the first try. I set the feed spool on the take up
spindle so I could better watch the sprockets, held my breath and advanced
frame by frame rather slowly until the loop was formed.

Chris