Thanks everyone! That's really helpful, as always. I'll get in touch off-list.

Kim

________________________________
From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Jeff
Kreines <j...@kinetta.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:38 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Precious Images - Chuck Workman

His 1997 Oscar broadcast "Tribute to Film Editing" montage (with Riverdance) is
truly unforgettable.

As I recall many clips consisted of a single shot -- so the only editing on
display was Workman's, not the Oscar-winning editors being feted.

Putting a line of Irish clog dancers in front of the screen added to the
brilliance, but the dancers were probably not Mr. Workman's idea.

A great Oscar moment.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
j...@kinetta.com<mailto:j...@kinetta.com>
kinetta.com<http://kinetta.com>

On Mar 22, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Kim Knowles