Frameworkers,
I recently saw on Democracy Now (I think; the source really doesn’t matter) an
interstitial showing a protest demonstration with a call-and-response where the
speaker said “I am a revolutionary” over and over,  and the crowd repeated it
with him over and over. I vaguely recall it was black and white, but it may not
be. And I don’t know if it was a recent event or not.

I searched  the phrase on You Tube but only found interviews in which it was
used by individuals. Does anyone know the clip I’m talking about?