Peter Tscherkassky's OUTER SPACE. Also, a fun semi-mainstream pairing
suggestion: Peter Strickland's BERBERIAN SOUND STUDIO, which riffs brilliantly
on Tscherkassky's film  in sequence. Strickland, moreover, is part of an
avant-garde group called the Sonic Catering Band, which makes a sort of
culinary-themed musique concrete that might pair nicely with the food-based
Foley-making scenes in his film.