In a Lomo tank I've done UN54 as negative with the Adox Rodinal remake in a
1:50 dilution for 10 min development time at 20c. I got this time from the
massive development chart. For the same formula and temp the massive dev chart
says 13' for UN74 at 400 ISO. Not sure if Rodinal would be ideal for the faster
emulsion. Hope this helps!

Chris