Ok ok.
This is fun.
But I'm really looking for info on the lamp's focusing knobs. Specifically
on the white plastic cover that covers the knob that controls how close/far
the lamp is to/from the lens/screen. Even more specifically I'm wondering
if the loss of this plastic cap (like for example if it melted due to heat)
is a big deal.

Asking for a manual was sort of a bonus (to myself/Cinematheque) because
once we had one, lent it, and didn't get it back.

Anyone plastic cap folks out there?

Steve