Asking for myself

I’m not clear if this is supposed to be ironic/sarcastic, or what.  And does
“filmmakers” here refer to only male filmmakers?  Or all filmmakers, regardless
of gender, etc.?

“Your Job in Germany” according to Wiki: "The movie was produced by the US Army
Signal Corps. It was criticized by one commentator as a "bitter and angry
anti-German propaganda film" that characterized the post-war German mind as
"diseased".[2]  The film urged against fraternization with the German people,
who are portrayed as thoroughly untrustworthy. It reminds its viewers of
Germany's history of aggression”

So, Francisco, are you saying that (cis-gendered het male?) filmmakers should
avoid fraternization with women and queer and trans people?  Or vice versa?

So who is “diseased”? Harassing males, or their victims who are now standing up
and fighting back?

Chuck Kleinhans