Well, I would say it has the appearance of a media fiasco.

By the way, I got the unemployment benefits I was being denied!  Minimum
enrollment for adjuncts went up, classes were cancelled, and I received
adjunct offers at two different locations.  I decided not to take the
better paying arrangement and wrote a full explanation for this decision,
but online I had to check the box that said I had "refused" employment.
What a nightmare.  I am so relieved to have my rent now.  If anyone here
works at O'Hare and would like to hire a driver, please write me.

Bernie