*PS John,*

*I'm hearing (and of course this would have to be the case) that the
situation with Saul and MassArt is more complicated than I'd originally
understood--and I suspect that there's an element here of things that
seemed passionate and committed to one generation now seeming outrageous to
another.*

*Like, I expect, most everyone who teaches film these days, this feels like
a strange and uncomfortable time (trigger warnings, etc.). It's easy for
anyone to jump to conclusions. *

*I don't know anything about Saul's resources, but hopefully retirement
will be good to him, even if it's been reached in a painful and stressful
way. *

*Scott*