This is actually good information for me to read along with. I have been
shooting with a Cine Kodak for most of my projects for a good 2-3 years now. I
have had no problems with the mechanisms or spring drive in the past, but
recently I have felt something going on wth my spring drive. Almost as if it
was wearing down too, but not completely. I'm not going anywhere near WD-40,
but I would love to know about any other lubricants filmmakers use on their
motion picture cameras.
    On Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 2:10:07 PM EST, Scott Dorsey