Hi, guys

I have finally graduated from RMIT and want to do something.
Please link with me on LinkedIn if you would like to.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/yiping-guo/45/813/8b4?trk=fbr
I wish to do some free programming on Linux on the weekends when I am not
working.
Also, I am looking for a full-time job at the moment. So please do not be
hesitate to contact me when there is any opportunity available.

Thanks, guys.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Patrick Sunter <patdeve...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this is a long talk, and slightly O/T, but quite interesting I think
> if you have a bit of reading/listening time this weekend now the
> cricket's finished ;)
>
> Doctorow makes some telling points about problems with trying to 'lock
> down' general purpose (often Linux-based) computing machines, and thus
> germane to the FOSS software world from a broader perspective.
>
> http://boingboing.net/2011/12/27/the-coming-war-on-general-purp.html
>
> -- Pat.

Sincerely,
Yiping