Jean Elchinger <jean.elchin...@gmail.com>
writes:

> If you got this reboot loop problem too, after trying to install
> CyanogenMod 7 on SGS2 the solution exists, read carefully this topic:
> http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/38096-boot-loop-sollution/

Thank you for passing this on. Sorry you had to spend your weekend
discovering it!

Thank you, especially, for not responding to a list-digest post, and
instead correctly starting a new thread for a new topic.

> Then I finally succeeded to install cm_galaxys2_full-116.zip and the
> update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-galaxys2-signed.zip

I hope this means you now have a computer in your pocket running
CyanogenMod?

--
 \       “A ‘No’ uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater |
  `\       than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to |