Hi,
I would like to respond to Tim about this:
*It's hard enough to find CyanogenMod users at a LUG!*

Yep, I'm using CyanogenMod! I hope I'll come to the next LUG meeting.
I like CyanogenMod and I would like more people to care about it. I would
like to organize install parties for this. It's not that difficult to flash
your phone when you have a USB JIG (http://usbjig.com/)

Jean

--
S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word ou
PowerPoint.

*Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html*